Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 of Italian Law- known as “the Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter “Code”) we are legally required to provided yo with detailed and up to date information about our use of your “personal data”.
In any case it is important to inform you right now that no “sensitive” data will be processed by us.
OWNERSHIP OF USE AND SCOPE
The legal holder of the treatment and processing of the collected data is the Camping Cala d’Ostia (from now on Owner), whose details are outlined above.
The Website and / or the Owner are not responsible for the management of data collected on pages not contained within the Website’s second level domain or any of http://www.campingcaladostia.com’s sub-domains.
PERSONAL DATA SOURCES
Applications dedicated to the operation of this website may, in the course of their normal operation, detect some of your data (whose routine transmission is inbuilt in the use of Internet communication protocols), but not associated with you directly.
Among the data collected may be, e.g. your IP address, domain names and browser, type of computers used to connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of resources requests, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computing environment you use.
These data do not allow, in any case, to obtain your identity and are to be considered, therefore, anonymous.
PURPOSE OF DATA TREATMENT
Information about you and any details you enter will be turned into anonymous data and processed in aggregate form for statistical purposes. It will also be used in order to ensure continuity of service and for the improvement of the Website.
If you are not in agreement with this practice please do not surf the Website or associated web pages, not even to use the services offered by it, in addition to sending email messages.
The IP could, in some cases, be used for the exclusive purpose of blocking attempts to damage the said site, as well as a precautionary measure against any activities constituting an offense under current Law.
DATA PROCESSING MODES
The data provided by you and collected by the Website shall only be processed for the strictly necessary timeframe.
All data are treated in electronic form and aggregated for the purposes set out above.
For the purposes of site navigation communication of personal data other than as anonymous and strictly necessary for the purposes outlined above is not required.
However, there are sections of the Website that require the creation of an authorisation profile and prior computer authentication to be navigated. Profile creation involves the communication of personal data to the Website in addition to those required for the average anonymous navigation mode.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONS OR ENTITIES THAT MAY ACCESS DATA OR LEARN ABOUT THEM (D)
Direct access to your data is allowed only to the aforementioned data processor.
Brain Computing S.p.A. headquarters on Via Archimede, 161-00197 Rome provides our hosting service. Therefore they can potentially access the data exclusively for technical reasons of necessity and urgency that require intervention in order not to compromise the functionality and security of the Website.
PARTY RIGHTS (ARTICLE 7)
Finally, it is important that you know that the Code allows interested parties the opportunity to exercise specific rights, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 7 integrally reproduced below code.
ARTICLE 7 OF THE “CODE”
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data concerning your person, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under art. 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a. and b. have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except where such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate means in relation to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for reasons legitimate to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purpose of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
No important data is exchanged via cookies. They allow the automation of complex procedures and save you some operations; they are sometimes essential for the proper functioning of the Website.
Cookies and the associated services upon which they rely do not store your personal data nor do they allow to trace and / or know directly your identity. Cookies do not represent a risk to your privacy or the integrity of computer systems you use to access the Internet communication network, or to the Website.
Any data collected and stored by cookies, in the manner set out above, are not transmitted to third parties, except where it is necessary for the proper functioning of the services provided on the Website and delivered to it by the same third party.