Terms and Conditions
CAMPERS ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING REGULATIONS:
1. Campers are kindly requested to settle their bill between 8:00 and 12:00 or between 14:00 and 20:00. At the camp site the day ends at 12.00 noon: after this time we will charge guests for a new day.
2. Upon arrival, Guests have to produce their identity papers, one for each people of the family, in order to be registered.
3. Campers who receive guests, friends or relatives are kindly requested to obtain authorisation from the Management. Guests are not permitted to enter without the consent of the campers, and only following presentation of ID and the payment of a visitor rate. Non-compliers will be invited to vacate the premises.
4. From 2 p.m. to 4,oo pm. and from 12,00 p.m. to 7,oo a.m., people must keep silence. Therefore, it is not allowed to use radio sets or similar, to pitch and strike tents, drive around, enjoy the playground and provoke any disturbing noise.
5. f you want to reach the parking area you must be allowed; anyway, you can’t drive faster than 5 km/hour. Cars must be parked in their reserved and numbered lot.
6. The main gate will be closed overnight from 24:00 to 07:00 hours daily (mopeds and scooters can, however, go through the pedestrian gate with the engine off, as this remains open all night).
7. Management can not be held responsible for any damage, loss or removal of Guest’s personal objects and properties ( cars, boats, jewels, valuables not deposited under the Management). The free service of safe deposit is in operation from 8:00 to 12:00 noon daily.
8. Guests must respect all signs and notices put up by the Management. Likewise they are requested to show the utmost respect for their surroundings and the local flora. It is strictly forbidden to damage plants, Village’s equipment or buildings, to hang up hammocks, covers and ropes, dig holes, spill boiling, salted or waste liquids on the ground, light fires outdoors (if you want to use the grill, you need to be allowed by the Management).
9. The use of Village’s facilities (such as sport plants, playground, etc…) and the taking part to any organized activity (competitions, games, shows…) are at one’s own risk.
10. Dogs of small size (max 15 kg) are admitted. The dog should always be conducted with proper leash and muzzled in tow. They are allowed access and movement of dogs only in the West Camping Area. Outside this area, the dog is allowed to conduct only for the achievement of outputs and for access to the beach.
11. In order to maintain respectful communal living, we invite campers to scrupulously adhere to sanitary regulations regarding the use of toilets and showers.
12. Minors unaccompanied by parents or grown-up relatives will not be welcomed. Children must always be taken to the toilet or any equipment.
13. Incoming mail must be collected from the Reception Office by the Adults personally.
14. Campers are requested to follow the published guidelines for the collection of waste. Rubbish collection will take place between 9:00 and 11:00 directly from each pitch.
15. Occupation of rental caravans will be available from 14:00 and they must be vacated by 12:00 noon on the day of departure.
16. Upon arrival guests must pay the whole sum for their stay, having previously inspected the designed structure.
17. In case of cancellation, no reimbursement will be made. Any failure to take up the lodging within 8,00 p.m. on the expected day without notice, will be considered a cancellation. If the guest doesn’t show up they wil be charged the total price.
18. Any refund or reduction of price can’t be expected in case of postponed arrivals or in advance departures.
19. Guests are asked to preserve their lodgings: it is forbidden to arrange differently the furnishings without authorization. The occupants will be charged for damages to the structures and equipment.
20. Lodgings – full equipped and with the kitchenette and the fridge well cleaned – must be vacated within 12,00 a.m. on the day of departure.
21. On leaving, guests will return the keys of the lodging to the Management Office to enable its inspection.
22. Pitches are assigned by the Management. The electrical connections must be effected only by our specialist staff. Is not permitted to park on the camper or caravan pitches, nor is it allowed to reserve a specific parking space with ropes or other objects.
23. The electricity provided on the places can be used only for the lightening, the fridge and the TV set.
24. Guests with reservation must pay the whole sum for their stay on the day of arrival, and can occupy the assigned place from 14,00 to 20,00, having previously viewed it. They will not be refunded in case of cancellation. Any failure in arriving within 8,00 p.m. on the expected day without notice will be considered a cancellation. Refunds or reductions of prices can’t be expected in case of delays in arrivals, in advance departures or occasional stays. If the guest doesn´t show up they wil be charged the total price.
25. Guests without reservation must pay for their stay on the day before leaving, on cash hours.
26. Out of respect and in everyone’s interest we invite campers to keep their pitch clean during the whole stay and on departure.
Entering the campsite means the whole acceptance and observance of its regulations, which can be conveniently integrated from time to time, for a better organization of the campsite itself. The Staff is enabled to make Guests respect the regulations, and to report to the Management: breacking these regulations will result in Guests being asked to leave the campsite immediately. Entering the campsite means also to authorize photos and video shootings during the entertainment initiatives and activities.